Professional Course in Php
PHP is the most popular server-side language used to build dynamic websites, and though it is a very extensive language, this class will take it step-by-step.
You will learn how to make your pages dynamic based upon user interaction, interacting with HTML forms and store and retrieve information from local data sources which include a database.
- Understand how server-side programming works on the web.
- PHP Basic syntax for variable types and calculations.
- Creating conditional structures
- Storing data in arrays
- Using PHP built-in functions and creating custom functions
- Understanding POST and GET in form submission.
- How to receive and process form submission data.
- Reading and writing cookies.
- Security tips (i.e. SQL Injection)
- Create a database in phpMyAdmin.
- Read and process data in a MySQL database.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 Months
- Skill level 12 th
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
Variables, Constants, Datatypes
Operators and Control Structures
Initialization and Assignment
HTML Forms with PHP
PHP With MySQL
Sessions in PHP
Blog Project Demo, PhpMyAdmin
Oops with PHP - Advanced
Oops with PHP - Basics